Wednesday 10 December 2014

How I found the OLM to PST converter

These days you can see most of the email users talking about email migration. This process of shifting your email database from one client to another has gained popularity since third party tools were introduced to make the previously risky process a lot simpler.
Looking at the current trend, we can see that most of the email conversions occur from Outlook mac to Outlook PST.
I am a mac user since 2005 and had never faced any issues until recently. I noticed that the size of my Outlook email database had crossed 40 GB and my outlook had started crashing after only one hour of usage. This became regular and I lost many of my emails during the process. So I finally decided to convert my Outlook mac emails to PST for Outlook windows.
How did I find a solution?
I searched all over the internet for the best tool to convert OLM to PST, but became more confused as there were too many options. So I went to my friend who has deep knowledge of software, and he recommended just one tool, the OLM to PST converter by Gladwev Software.
I tried the free version of the tool to check out its performance and features. I am listing the best things that I liked about the OLM to PST converter.
ü Easy to use
ü Simple to install
ü Automatic scanning
ü Zero data loss guaranteed
ü 100% accuracy assured
ü Preserves data hierarchy
ü Fast OLM to PST conversions
ü Saves all attachments
ü 24*7 free support
ü Free updates of life
The tool fulfilled my expectations and I was completely satisfied with it. I would say that if you have been looking for a safe and reliable tool at an affordable rate, you should give a try to the OLM to PST converter. The demo version is free. Try it before you buy it. And don’t forget to send honest feedback on how you liked the OLM to PST converter.

1 comment:

  1. Convert Mac OLM file into Outlook PST format, generally there are two technique for conversion of OLM into PST. First is Manual and Second one is professional tool, You can use any of the technique from this article:- Easy tricks for OLM to PST Conversion.

    ReplyDelete