Tuesday 20 January 2015

How to avoid troubles while you export from OLM to PST



If you have ever found yourself stuck in trouble with emails. I can quite guess that it must have been while you were trying to export your email data from one client to another.
Email migration was considered a highly risky task and this notion changed only after the advent of third party email conversion tools. A large number of mac users have exported their Outlook OLM files to PST with the help of these tools but still there remain millions of users who are clueless and still searching for reliable means of exporting OLM files to PST without losing data.


I found myself in a similar situation when my Outlook mac client started behaving oddly and began crashing repeatedly. I was fed up with this and I had no other option than exporting my entire OLM database to PST outlook, which seemed like a better choice at that time.
But email migration process is not entirely safe, even with third party tools. As the users who fall in the trap of using second grade tools, report losing data more frequently than any other users.
This happens mostly because maximum email converters are not developed professionally so they are unable to provide safe and efficient results. They usually claim to provide safe conversions but are hardly able to accomplish so.
How to tackle data loss and corruption during email migration?
The lone way to escape the worries of data loss and corruption is with professional methods. Such tools are strictly designed to make the whole OLM to PST export process safer and faster.  
I had to export my mac Outlook OLM files to PST so I started hunting for the greatest method to export my OLM files to PST. I picked one tool after detailed research, the OLM to PST converter, a professional choice. 



This tool guided me in shifting my OLM mac data to PST in a matter of minutes with no need for any previous experience. The tool is very easy to use and delivers precise outcomes every single time. It is also available in a free trial version so that you can test it advance before you buy it. The full version is definitely within your means so you won’t be facing any troubles buying it.

2 comments:

  1. Best OLM to PST Converter software quickly and easily convert olm file into pst file format. It can supported all update OS version or MS Outlook like MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 and Windows 8.1 or 8. I strongly suggest, you can also use this software form here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are facing any problem of Mac OLM file accessing and converting data from OLM to PST, then I suggest you first try manual technique. I found an information article related to How to convert OLM to PST file.

    ReplyDelete