Thursday 26 February 2015

convert my OLM files to PST without losing my email

Would you be surprised if I told you that I am a mac user who is looking for a dependable way to convert my OLM files to PST without losing my email files even when I don’t know anything about email conversion except that it is risky and expensive?
If you aren’t, I’m neither. This is because mac users are now familiar with the fact that email conversion is now a necessity and at one or another point of time. We feel the need to use better and more approachable email clients. Let us admit that Outlook for mac has not turned out to be what we expected and Outlook for windows is still the superior email client with more security and data storage capacity.
So, my story is pretty much the same like most of the mac users who are completely clueless as in what to do when you have over 40 GBs of email data to convert but you don’t have the money to spend on expensive tools to keep your data safe.
This happened a few months back, it was peak work season and sleeplessness with more than 300 emails a night were common. My boss had already called me 5 times to ask for pending work but my outlook mac client was giving me the hardest time, loading and crashing again and again. I had just two three hours of time left and my outlook client finally gave up and crashed the computer.
So this time it was about my job, my mortgage and family. So I had to do something finally to make sure this would never happen again. The best was to convert all my mac emails to PST and use the home windows computer for work.
I took a day off from work and went to see my brother who is thankfully, a software expert. I told him, about what happened last night and he listened with full interest. After a few seconds of silence, his response was, a piece of paper on which he had written, “the OLM to PST converter pro”.
I thanked him and went home, downloaded the free version of the tool to see why my brother was so convinced that he didn’t have to speak anything about the tool. I guess I had to find out in practice. So I loaded some of my old OLM files into the tool and I was shocked to see, that each and every file was converted to PST even before I checked the screen again. In just a few seconds, the tool had converted 50 emails from OLM to PST without asking for more than a few mouse clicks.
I finally took a breath of relief and called my brother to thank him for the blessing that he had given me. I was in awe of this tool so I instantly bought the full version which was very economical looking at the services which it was providing
In my honest opinion, the OLM to PST converter pro is a highly specialized utility that has been particularly designed to streamline the complex process of OLM to PST conversion into a lot simpler process which can be finished in a few clicks by even the most naïve users. So this is how I finally found freedom with the OLM to PST converter pro, from the vicious circle of getting trapped with OLM files. I am thankful to the developers that I will never have to live through a night like that again.

All the users who have ever faced trouble with their Outlook mac client should try the OLM to PST converter or Convert Olm to PST

2 comments:

  1. Better OLM to PST Converter which can repair and convert MAC Outlook Emails or OLM Files into Outlook PST Formatted files without any errors.Additionally exports Mac Outlook files to EML, MSG including PST and HTML file format.

    For further details visit here: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

    ReplyDelete

  2. To access Mac Outlook OLM files in Window Outlook application then you can use another advance and free of cost OLM to PST conversion solutions. The technique convert all Mac Outlook email messages, calendar, contacts, journals, etc to MS Outlook format.
    See more details, here:- Mac OLM to PST Conversion

    ReplyDelete